Terms and conDItions
Please allow 5 to 10 business days for your item(s) to be processed (weekends and holidays not included). A high volume of orders, may prolong the processing time. All orders placed on Mondays-Thursdays will be processed that Friday and shipped priority mail that Saturday. Any Saturday and Sunday orders will not be processed until the next working business day.
Jintara® products are handcrafted daily. Our recipes and formulations have been tested and objectively reviewed to present you with the best possible quality. If there are any modifications to any recipes, you will see a "New Formulation" note in the description area with an effective date. Please note any differences in color, appearance, scent, or consistency are due to the natural fluctuations in our high quality natural ingredients. Though they are all made the same way, some may appear different when compared to your previous order. These variances are normal in handcrafted commodities. Please be assured that this in no way affects nor compromises the quality and effectiveness of our products. These minimal changes are part of the uniqueness that comes from using handcrafted products!
We accept cancellations within 24 hours of a purchase. However, if an once you received a "Fulfillment" notification, you cannot cancel or modify your order--even if it is still wiithin the 24 hour period.
To assist in human error, please contact us immediately. We will notify you once the cancellation notice has been reviewed. Please allow 48 hours to process cancellation and refund.
Privacy & Safety
We do not require registration in order to browse on our site. To purchase products or services, you must provide your contact information during your purchase. When you create a member account, we request identifying information, such as your name, billing and shipping address, billing information, phone number, and email address. We then may use that information to contact you about the products and services on our site for which you have expressed interest. Registration is not required to purchase from Jintara, LLC but you will be required to provide your name and email address upon purchase, along with billing and shipping address, billing information, phone number. We send all new registered members and/or customers an email confirming their purchase. Then registered members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special sales, and our newsletter. You have the option to opt out from receiving these types of information, and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Information Collected and How it is Used
● Information You Voluntarily Submit on the Website: We may collect personal information when you register with us, and when you use our services, such as you name and email address. This may occur when you submit a contact us form, submit a comment on a blog post, or subscribing to our newsletter. Additionally, we may use your personal information as set forth in the registration section above.
● Information We Collect from Others/Third Party Partners or Vendors: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, such as an online store or a scheduling application, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment, etc.
● Automatically-Collected and Stored Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. When you use the Website, the information we collect may include your IP address, operating system type, browser type, domain names, referring website, pages you viewed, access time, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
● Cookies: We may process information using cookies. A cookie is a small data file that we download to your computer, containing information about you to facilitate interaction with our site and services. Cookies make it possible for us to store contents of your shopping cart until you are ready to check out, and to recognize your browser when you visit. By doing this, we can personalize your visits and save you time during checkout. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted. If you reject the cookie, you may still use our site. However, in order to enjoy the benefits of being a registered user, your browser must be set to accept cookies.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
● To operate and maintain the Website;
● To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account
● To send you promotional information, such as newsletters, surveys, and marketing material. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
● To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
● To respond to your comments or inquiries;
● To provide you with user support;
● To track and measure advertising on the Website;
● To process payment for purchases you make through the Website; or, Square.
● To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Sensitive Personal Information
Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information
● Opt-out : You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
● Access: You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Amend/Change: You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information. You may also re-subscribe and update your subscription profile to update your personal information.
● Forget: In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Specific Third Party Use
Additionally, the www.jintarallc.com website may use third-party service providers service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is subject to their respective privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites you choose to link to from Jintara, LLC before providing your personal information to them so that you can understand how those unaffiliated sites collect, use and share your information. The Jintara, LLC currently uses the following third-party service providers:
● Google Analytics: this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
● Square: This service is used for our shop/commerce/payment platform. Your banking information is processed securely and at no time is your banking information passed to the Website. We receive only information used for order fulfillment.
● Ascend/Mailchimp/Mailchump – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications
● Ascend: This service is used to schedule appointments and may collect your contact information.
● Pirate Ship/Shippo: This service is used for the shipment of products and goods. We receive only information related to ensuring the tracking and delivery of your At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Company’s sole discretion.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly Visible Info
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels: This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. Company makes it a policy to disclose all sponsored content in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign with Company. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation: The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales or visits for purposes of commissions.
Jintara, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Newsletters: On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user.
Children Under Sixteen
Jintara, LLC does not intentionally target our site or our services to children, and Jintara, LLC will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Use of Information
Jintara, LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and to deliver the services that you have requested. Jintara, LLC uses your personal information to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our services, to customize the advertising and content you see, and to contact you. Jintara, LLC uses anonymous information, such as that pertaining to web pages viewed, to analyze trends, to track user's movements, to provide a better website experience and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Jintara, LLC and its affiliates do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally. Your product reviews, comments and any other information you make available in public areas of our website likely will be seen by people and organizations not related to or controlled by Jintara, LLC. Jintara, LLC may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or new potential services or products that may be offered.
When our registration or order forms ask you to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted for transmission. When you provide information via these forms, we use SSL encryption and this should be indicated by a ‘lock’ icon in web browsers such Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox.
Updates to this Policy
Jintara, LLC may occasionally update this policy to reflect Company and consumer feedback. Jintara, LLC encourages you to periodically review this policy for changes and to be informed of how Jintara, LLC is protecting your information.
Questions and Suggestions
10821 Red Run Blvd Unit 1394
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Customer Safety Advisory:
Jintara's ® product line uses all natural and plant based ingredients --free of mineral oil, petroleum, sulfates, paraben, paraffins and unnecessary fillers or preservatives. However, some of our products contains oils and butters that are made from nuts--which include shea. While we properly cleanse and disinfect our equipment after each use, all of our equipment is shared with the products that contains nuts. There is a possibility of trace amounts of allergens that can lead to allergic reactions to highly sensitive individuals. We HIGHLY recommend that you DO NOT use if you are allergic to Shea butter. BE CAUTIOUS of use if you are allergic to Tree Nuts. Majority of our products contains one or more of these ingredients. Please take time to careful read the "Ingredients" Section in each of our products. Please take note of out recommendations below.
Testing Our Products. Please test on a small patch of skin if any of the following applies to you:
-You have several skin sensitives or a Tree Nut allergy
-You have never used products containing Raw Shea Butter
-If you are trying our products for the first time
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not use on irritated or broken skin. External Use Only
Wholesale Inquiries & Event Favors
Jintara® is happy to fulfill your wholesale and event favors order. Please send us a message in the contact area or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments (CASH)